My students' password cards were a hot mess! They were never where they were supposed to be (I think they took a journey to the Land of the Lost!) and looked... well...like a frightful eyesore. Here's what I did to put some class into my class passwords.
I happened to have some paint color cards from Better Homes and Gardens. I had collected these from K-Mart and Wal-Mart. I had plenty of colors for each student to have a different one.
I used name tag labels to cover up the back of the paint cards. Name tag labels are slightly bigger than address labels.
I then typed in the various website passwords on a label template in a word document. Of course, you don't have to type anything, I have also written passwords. But if you have a lot of websites and passwords that are similar, typing may save you some time.